Monday, July 29, 2013

The Meaning of Marriage

So yesterday as I passed the book shelf at our church, I noticed a new face; like, it just popped out at me:

The Meaning of Marriage.

Maybe because I'm on the threshold of beginning my third decade of marriage.  And I'm so excited to be here, knowing my husband and I have been given a gift most precious - two decades together.   

The book's subtitle is "Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God."

 If this sounds intriguing to you - whether you are single or married (for its audience is intended for both species; the authors have lived several decades rooted in the scriptures, living their own unique union and ministering to a demographic of predominantly single people), by all means, grab a copy over at Amazon.  Or somewhere.

'Tis a good find.




No comments: